Nov 2 1 min reading. No Comments.
CairoComix Festival 4 : three-day adventure in comics world!
CairoComix Festival 4: a real journey into the world of comics at the biggest BD event in Egypt. Indeed, this 2018 edition includes several exhibitions about comics, in addition to a daily program of conferences with guest speakers from the field.
About CairoComix Festival :
Since its creation in 2015 CairoComix has created a powerful medium for transmitting the art and values of classical designers to the new generation in a contemporary context. The festival also aims to archive the history of Egyptian and Middle Eastern comics and to follow the international production of the new art.
‘There is also a special comic book market. For the general public, it is an opportunity to meet local and international authors and designers.
It should be noted that among the important objectives are:
- Archives of the history of Egyptian and Arab comics,
- Presentation of the world production of the ninth art.
The festival also offers a competition for the best comic book authors.
Overall, this event was launched in 2015 as the country’s first and only Comics and Comics Festival and the largest platform supporting the ninth art in Egypt. Fact sheet of the fourth edition of the Cairo Festival.
About the 2018 edition of CairoComix:
- Edition: 4
- Period: From 02 to 04 November 2018
- The Fest is for free and open to the public
- Place: Place: Mahmoud Mokhtar Museum, 5 Tahrir Street, Zamalek.
- CairoComix Fest Official Web Site
- Cairo Comix Con – Wikipedia
- Archives des CAIRO COMIX Festival – Marocomics
- Edition 4 cairocomix (archive.org)