How to draw Mickey Mouse’s face tutorial for kids and novice artiste!
Mickey Mouse is the official mascot of Walt Disney Company. This funny animal cartoon character typically wears red shorts, large yellow shoes and white glove. Let see in this smarts tutorial How to draw Mickey Mouse’s face in easy steps.
Tools you need to start:
- White paper
- Colored pencils
- Clean eraser
Useful for: kids and novice artists.
What is the easiest way to draw Mickey Mouse?
It’s easy, just follow this smart and cool steps:
1- For face:
Start off by drawing a circle (draw the circle by hand or using a compass):
Draw two lines perpendicular:
- The vertical line mark the center of the head (where we will draw the nose);
- The horizontal line mark where the eyes will be placed.
2- For ears:
Draw two smaller circles on each side of the head.
3- For the nose:
Trace elliptic circle and add a curved line.
4- For eyes:
- Draw two small oblongs on top of the curved line
- Add small circles for the pupils
5- For Mouth:
- Draw a long curved line for the mouth.
- Add another curve just bellow.
- Sketch the tongue as M shape.
6- Draw the shape of Mickeys Mouse’s face.
Trace the shape just around the mouth and eyes.
7- Sketch cheeks.
8- Sketch the drawing in bold
9- Clean the drawing
Erase unnecessary lines and curves.
10- Coloring the drawing
We hope you like this smart tutorial to draw Mickey Mouse cartoon character’s face.