Mickey Mouse is the official mascot of Walt Disney Company. This funny animal cartoon character typically wears red shorts, large yellow shoes and white glove. Let see in this smarts tutorial how to draw Mickey Mouse.
Tools you need to start:
- White paper
- Colored pencils
- Clean eraser
Useful for: kids and novice artists.
Drawing Mickey Mouse’s face step by step:
Start off by drawing a circle (draw the circle by hand or using a compass):
Draw two lines perpendicular:
- The vertical line mark the center of the head (where we will draw the nose);
- The horizontal line mark where the eyes will be placed.
Draw two smaller circles on each side of the head.
For the nose:
Trace elliptic circle and add a curved line.
- Draw two small oblongs on top of the curved line
- Add small circles for the pupils
- Draw a long curved line for the mouth.
- Add another curve just bellow.
- Sketch the tongue as M shape.
Draw the shape of Mickeys Mouse’s face.
Trace the shape just around the mouth and eyes.
Sketch the drawing in bold
Clean the drawing
Erase unnecessary lines and curves.
Coloring the drawing
We hope you like this smart tutorial to draw Mickey Mouse cartoon character’s face.