How to draw a wolf?
We will see together in this smart tutorial how we can draw a Wolf in few steps and using basic tools.
So let’s start:
How to draw a realistic wolf in just 9 steps:
Tools you need to start:
- White paper
- Clean eraser
Useful for: kids and novice artists.
Drawing a wolf step by step:
To begin drawing our Wolf correctly we will use graphite pencil. Start by drawing circles. We will draw exactly three circles:
- A small one for the wolf head
- Two circles, a bit curved (or an oval), for the body.
Make sure that you don’t sketch hardly by pencil so we can erase it later.
Draw perpendicular lines for each circle, this will help to define the final forms of the wolf.
For the head the vertical line mark the center and will help us to draw the nose and ears.
In this step we will sketch direct lines representing the wolf’s pat, as shown in the figure 3.
In this step we connect the open places of our drawing and sketch:
- the drawing legs
- some small paws at the end of the wolf’s legs.
- the tail
- the wolf’s ears (two pointed curves on top of the head).
Our drawing should be look like that:
in this step we will skecth the wolf head and more details.
- Add two small tear-shaped figures for the wolf’s eyes.
- Draw the snout.
- You should have the basic drawing skeleton now.
Draw the background earth.
Clean the drawing by erasing unnecessary lines and curves using a clean eraser.
Finish the work by adding more details.